What's In Your Bag?

Since there's a recent exhibit with this theme, I'll jump into the bandwagon. What's inside mine? Well, let me grab my bag and let's see.



I usually bring this black bag because it can surprisingly carry a lot of my stuff I (think I) need on a normal day.




So what can you see inside my bag on a normal day?
- Moleskine pocket planner and a pen (I like writing things down. Aside from the calendar, this planner has extra sheets for writing ideas, drawing, etc.)
- iPod, iPhone, and charger
- umbrella (When you live in Manila, you should always be prepared because the weather can't get any more bipolar)
- perfume (Pictured here is one of my favorites - Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture)
- wallet
- shades (Hello sun protection! :P I make sure I bring a pair each time I go out. If I'm not lazy, I still choose which pair depending on my outfit. But my default pair is this aviators)
- tissue (and hand sanitizer! I think I placed my hand sanitizer in yesterday's pants' pocket that's why it's not here hehe)
- make-up pouch (this one deserves another picture to show what's inside)

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and brush - This is seriously the best eyeliner I've had,
Elizabeth Arden blush,
MAC Studio Fix powder/foundation,
Shiseido stick foundation - waterproof! SPF 35! Plus it really blends well,
As you see, I often bring at least 3 lipsticks:
Dior Addict lipstick - same shade as my lips, only with shine!,
MAC lipstick - nude and with satin finish,
Revlon - in Fuschia (this is sometimes interchanged with a red lipstick, depending on the mood haha)



When I'm "forced" to bring just a small(er) bag, I just carry with me my stick foundation, a lipstick, phone, iPod, hand sanitizer and tissue.


How bout you? What's in your bag?

1 comments:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life | October 5, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Haha here's my list -> http://www.deecoded.com/2010/02/whats-in-your-purse.html. Marami tayong in common in fairness! pero ung makeup, Mac compact lang tayo same. nagchange na ang laman ng kikay kit ko since this blog pala. mas marami na akong bitbit na makeup now. haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails