Shoe post

Unlike my other friends, I'm still here in the Philippines. :P And I would be until I manage to save up for this huge trip in May! *keeping my fingers crossed*

So for now, I'll do a shoe post. :D

I was never really a fan of shoes until I started working. In college, my usual attire was jeans + tee + tennis shoes/sneakers. Never it has crossed my mind to wear heels going to school. But lo and behold, I acquired more than 20 new pairs of shoes when I got employed.

Let me present to you my 3 favorite pairs of heels (each is at least 4 inches high) and the 2 new addition to my shoe closet.























I love the tassel detail of my new booties!















And bought this oxford wedges. This is actually just my second pair of wedge shoes. Not really a fan of wedges.









Haha. I promise myself that the booties would be my last purchase until my next bday. :P And I promise next time, I'll post a picture while they're on my feet, and not just in the backyard. Haha.

2 comments:

Steph Chua | August 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Dude! I have the same pair of Zara caged heels! I got the blue ones. They're like SKY HIGH! I had blisters after I wore them.

Lav Acacio | August 15, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Wow Set, at least 4 inch heels?! 4 inch is already super duper high! Haha. Anyway, I lalalike your shoes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails