Field Trip to Knott's

Buena Park, CA - In the wee park hours of 10 in the morning, equipped with a shared breakfast meal of sausage mcmuffin, hashbrown and orange juice.

The day's agenda consisted of riding every single "daring" ride in preparation for the Everest of all theme parks, Magic Mountain in the near distant future. My friend, Jechel, and I were lucky enough to have an approximate average waiting time of 5-10 minutes on almost every ride. Suffice to say, we certainly ticked off this theme park on our bucket list.


Hands down our TOP PICK: Supreme Scream. So yeah I enjoyed a 3-second view of Orange County before my ass left my seat and I screamed like a girl should.

If you look closely, there was a tiny bead of sweat while I was surveying the Xcelerator. It's higher than you think! Not to brag but we also rode the Boomerang, Montezooma's Revenge, Ghostrider, Jaguar and the Silver Bullet. IF WE CAN, YOU CAN TOO!

We are both suckers for cartoon characters and cutesy stuff. I decided to profess my love to Snoopy but he way too kick-ass for me with his leather jacket and sporting some awesome shades.

FACT: This girl is obsessed with Family Guy.

DOMO'S EVERYWHERE!! Raaaar!

Kicking into Samantha Brown's shoes, when you do get a chance to come to Knott's don't miss out Everyone Loves Snoopy. An ice show starring our favourite beagle, Snoopy, and his friends!



Below are some random photos in the park:




Jechel (L) and I (R). I had a wonderful day! Thank you <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initializing
DOMO'S Foodie Escapades
Chapter 1: Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant






2 comments:

jctan | August 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM

yey! snoopy land! had lots of fun ! amazing amazing day! :D

jctan | August 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM

happy birthday domo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails