Going Back to Sentosa

I have not been in Sentosa Island for almost 3 years now so I had been technically awestruck with the huge development that came to view upon setting foot on the said island. The fact that I could only make out so little now, or better yet none at all, of the Sentosa that I had instilled in my mind before is truly amazing for me!

 

We stopped at the Waterfront Station to book our tickets, supposedly for tomorrow, to see their newly built Universal Studios since we know that they are only allowing a limited number of people in the theme park for now but to no avail. All tickets for tomorrow were already sold out! And the day after that! So for those of you guys who are planning to buy your tickets upon arriving, don’t! Please spare yourselves the trouble and disappointment that you may get from not booking early by booking, either online or through counter, way before your planned date. The last thing you would really want to happen now is have your excitement be crushed into a pulp.

 

IMG_2998IMG_2992IMG_3015 

Anyway, we were able to book our tickets for next Saturday. Yahoo! I promise to let you in my whole experience during my visit there. So, until then!

 

 

I WISH YOU

 

IMG_3041

FOR NOW.

HOPE YOU’LL NEVER STOP BRINGING

YOUR DOZEN KICK-ASS CHILDHOOD

 

IMG_3043

TO LIFE.

 

IMG_3027

2 comments:

Anonymous | August 14, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Nice pictures! Very creative :)

Lav Acacio | August 15, 2010 at 4:41 AM

Thanks! So glad you liked it. We'll be posting a lot of fun stuffs here soon, so hope you'll continue to view our blog! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails